"Wond'ring Aloud" by Jethro Tull

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
After my "Bungle In The Jungle" video last week, I started trying to think of other Tull songs that would work on uke. I used to play this back in my acoustic guitar days in college. I have always loved Ian Anderson's guitar work. He has such a unique style.
I think it works pretty well on ukulele, but the 6/8 time is tricky, especially since Ian changes it up at the end of each line.

I would say I was semi-successful at it. I wish the singing was better.

One bad thing about videoing myself... What the HELL is going on with my thumb??????

Aloha Chris,
I see you're getting more used to you new Kiwaya KTS7...sounding good man....been searching for an old Style 3 for a while at a good price....I hope one comes along soon...wonder if and UU members
got on to part with??? thanks for sharing...Remember Jethro tull and his aqua lung album way back then.. sheesh giving away my age again...Happy Strummings and thank you for sharing...MM Stan

One bad thing about videoing myself... What the HELL is going on with my thumb??????

Heh, heh. Looks like it's kinda got a life of it's own, eh?

Hmmmm, maybe make a little sock puppet for it? :biglaugh:

Good video, thumb and all.

Heheh... that's a great idea!

Thanks for the compliment on the song and video. All I can see now is the giant living thumb.

Top Bottom