The Finn from Mim

MattLindahl

Reaction score
I'm hoping it will be at the doorstep tomorrow, or the next day. I'm beyond excited and can't wait to give ya'll the unboxing and some sound samples. :drool: Update SOON!

If you dont have it tomorrow I will be beyond shocked!!! So... dont even think about the next day! Tomorrow it is!

I have a hole in my heart having it leave the shop! I loved the sound of that one. There is just something about it. Sally (salukulady) had it for a few days after NAMM before shipping it to me, and she was sad to see it go as well. There is magic in that uke ;)!

Customers would ask about it and I would take it off the wall and without thinking I would be talking to them and tip it up and bring the soundhole to my nose and smell it! The realize what I was unconsiously doing when they start looking at me weird and then I have to say, "The uke! Its scented!" Which would then get me even weirder looks! Haha! Then comes the "Seriously! It smells! Yummy! Here... smell!"

I might have missed something, but what wonderful uke is this?

Thanks Lexxy, very cool ukes.
Till today, I have never seen a six-pack (minnows) of ukes... probably the coolest thing ever!

If you dont have it tomorrow I will be beyond shocked!!! So... dont even think about the next day! Tomorrow it is!

I have a hole in my heart having it leave the shop! I loved the sound of that one. There is just something about it. Sally (salukulady) had it for a few days after NAMM before shipping it to me, and she was sad to see it go as well. There is magic in that uke ;)!

Customers would ask about it and I would take it off the wall and without thinking I would be talking to them and tip it up and bring the soundhole to my nose and smell it! The realize what I was unconsiously doing when they start looking at me weird and then I have to say, "The uke! Its scented!" Which would then get me even weirder looks! Haha! Then comes the "Seriously! It smells! Yummy! Here... smell!"

It feels like Christmas Eve in April. I must say that this may turn out to be the best week and a half ever. I got married on the 3rd of April, my son's 2nd birthday was on the 4th, my own was on the 9th, and then on the 11th I won the Finn...I will be playing this beauty for the procession and "Hallelujah, we're married!" portion of my good friend Wix's wedding next month. Yay. YaY! YEEHAW!!! I can't wait for tomorrow.

WOW> This thing is beautiful and bright and light and smells amazing. Serious full on experience of the senses...Video and sound of the Eddy Finn from Mim up soon!

Hey Matt, whats the neck like on that Eddy? How the fit and finish too?

Congrats on the win.

WOW> This thing is beautiful and bright and light and smells amazing. Serious full on experience of the senses...Video and sound of the Eddy Finn from Mim up soon!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! I am glad you love it!!! Can't wait to see the video!

Hurry, Matt! Hurry! I don't think UU can spare the bandwidth for another series of Alan's "waiting" pictures... LOL

John

Hey Mim, it is April.....any news from Mike and Guy? Are they distributing them yet?

Hey ya'll. I don't want to suspend this much further, but good lord I just worked a long day. You'll get first impressions, as well as my matured sentiments towards this FINE instrument, but I will do this ASAP. Supossed to rain some tomorrow so I hope I will get some time....

Hey ya'll. I don't want to suspend this much further, but good lord I just worked a long day. You'll get first impressions, as well as my matured sentiments towards this FINE instrument, but I will do this ASAP. Supossed to rain some tomorrow so I hope I will get some time....

nah... keep us hanging on a little longer... it is the Mim way :)

Oooo... Ooooo... this is my oportunity to post one myself! HOORAY!

Loretta-Lux-The-Waiting-Girl.jpg

Last edited:
waiting.jpg

Top Bottom