Really tiny banjo uke!

Interesting. Looks very much like a miniature version of a soprano BU I have from the 1930s. Unfortunately the seller felt he had to SHOUT IN ALL CAPS in his description, so I didn't bother to read it all.

Hi Gav. great score mate. cute as a button. I had a lil banjo uke almost identical to that one, though yours is in awesome condition. It was a 30's (I think?) 'Liberty Schoenhut' Banjo Uke with the same construction and old peghead tuners. Mine too, was smaller than a standard soprano, the the actual dimensions I couldn't say with any degree of exactitude. But it sounded great and was heaps of fun. That one looks playable for sure. You'll have a ball with that. :)

I've not go it in my hands yet but it's on its way. But I can't see any markings in the photos. I'll have a good look once it's here.
Thanks for info guys. I'll be pretty pleased if it's of that sort of vintage! :)

Congrats on the really cool banjo uke! It looks like it is in really clean condition too. I would love to hear a sound sample when you get it. Very cute! I have never heard of Rose-Morris or California-style... so it is nice to learn something new.

–Lori

Freakin adorable it is!

Top Bottom