"Side By Side"

Aloha Eugene,
Love the professional look and dressed...Dr Eugene, should I get me one of them Kamaka Pineapples for playing on Sundays...Always fun watching and enjoying it.. Keep um coming bruddah, Happy Strummings,
MM stan

Excellent! I am going to be playing this tune at my buddy's wedding next month. I'll be watching this vid a lot!

I, too, would like a prescription.

hey Stan and cletus.

Honestly, of all the ukes I own or have owned (lots!!!!!!) this little pineapple is in the top few for sound quality. It has the sweetest, richest sound for a soprano that I've ever heard. I know why Janeray and NatalieS rave about their Kamakas. I could never part with this one. It's just a ripper and so smooth to play. :love:

Sure I can give you guys a prescription. But if this is your drug of choice then it'll cost you $695 is all. Worth every cent cause the high it gives you is pretty high and lasts a long while...he he :)

Otherwise, take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Your (friendly) doctor,

eugene.

What a fabulous way to start my day.
Ahhh I was going to ask you if that pineapple was one of the ukes you were going to sell.

This is on my list to learn, but man, I'll never be able to play it like you do. You are always good for a smile.

thanks so much Eric, Matt, Gav, Roxie and Canoe Lady

appreciate your encouraging comments guys. thanks and cheers!!! :)

Matt: haven't heard back from you so I'll post chords and lyrics here when I get up in the morning.

Roxie: sorry mate, the pineapple is one of 3 I could never part with!!! It's just so smooth to play and has the sweetest sound... I love it to bits (and it's a nice shape for the occasional cuddle) :eek:

Hey Eugene...that was awesome!! Really loved it!!

Aloha Jon,
And the HITS keep coming.......great job as always........................BO........................

Hey Bo and Bart!

thanks so much fellas. Cheers for taking the time to comment. Blessings guys. :)

Top Bottom