How to make time stop.

Boozelele

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed how time slows down when you have a new uke coming? All you have to do is order a new uke, have UPS or DHL deliver it, and time nearly stops. I mean seriously, five days could NOT possibly go slower. Maybe by this reasoning, as long as I have a new uke on the way, I can live forever.....:(

Another one? Whadjaget?

Well I needed a tuner, and Bushman had the one I wanted, and It just seemed like such a waste to expend all that energy making a phone call just for a tuner, so I said they might as well throw in a uke....

Jenny? Englemann? Cedar Tone? Concert? Tenor? Soprano? Details!! I need details man!!!!

Details!! I need details man!!!!

I love to see how this "UAS vs. time vacuum" thing rubs off on unsupecting bystanders, turning them into socially impaired manic wrecks. Before you know it, you have a flock of ukelelists F5-ing your thread for the next 5 days.

:nana::nana::nana: Whoop-dee-doo!

Cedar Tone Tenor....now do you see why time is moving so slowly? :(

I'm SOOOOO jealous! We love our Bushmans! I'm hoping to pick up a Cedar Tone when we go to the Bean Blossom Blues Fest.

I love to see how this "UAS vs. time vacuum" thing rubs off on unsupecting bystanders, turning them into socially impaired manic wrecks. Before you know it, you have a flock of ukelelists F5-ing your thread for the next 5 days.

:nana::nana::nana: Whoop-dee-doo!

You are a wise ninja.

Ooooh!! I knew that Koalana would bring out the UAS! That's exciting! Can't wait to hear it. Boozelele + new uke = lots of new videos!!! :D

And I am already thinking about what to get next, before this one even arrives.....I think I might have issues. :confused:

And I am already thinking about what to get next, before this one even arrives.....I think I might have issues. :confused:

LOL! I've got three on my wishlist - probably four after I hear your Bushman! The only thing stopping me is that I'm going to Hawaii in September, and if I buy one now, I can't buy one there.

LOL! I've got three on my wishlist - probably four after I hear your Bushman! The only thing stopping me is that I'm going to Hawaii in September, and if I buy one now, I can't buy one there.

I have two on my wish list.

I have several on my "yeah, I am going to try that one too" list.

I think if I can just get this one more (pineapple soprano) I will be fine, and I wont need anymore. After all, I can't quit anytime I want to. I just don't want to. It's not like I NEED it....really.....cause I dont. :p

(...and maybe that Flea, and the Pono Mango Concert, and the Koaloha Tenor...but that's all...)

(...and maybe that ______, and the ___________, and the _________...but that's all...)

lol. I've said this at least 3 or 4 times. (a week)

LOL! I say that about 3 or 4 times a day!
When I went to the post office to pick up my Fluke, the woman at the post office even said "Is that another ukulele?? What do you need another one of them for?"

Imagine if your family and friends tried to hold an "intervention".... hahaha... that would suck, and from that point forward, I would not have any family, or friends.....:D

Pineapple soprano! So when are you getting that? I'd be interested to hear you play a soprano.

Hey, that's a good idea Michelle! If I order that now, I can cut down the time between deliveries!!! (that is what you were suggesting, wasn't it?)
:)

Hey, that's a good idea Michelle! If I order that now, I can cut down the time between deliveries!!! (that is what you were suggesting, wasn't it?)
:)

Yep, less time sitting on the curb waiting for the UPS man :)

Although of course we don't then get the full benefit of all the videos made with the new ukulele if they both come together, so scrap that idea - wait at least a week :D

Top Bottom