Fast Service from Lori!

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just ordered a Uke Leash from Lori for my Epi Les Paul Ukulele.

I sent her the PM on Friday night, at 11:15 pm East Coast time to let her know I'd ordered it, and she replied 40 minutes later, saying she'd send it the following day.

It arrived today, from Los Angeles on the left Coast.

THAT is fast service!

-Kurt

Lori is indeed great -

hey - you got your Epi? We need a review - not seen one anywhere yet!

Lori is indeed great -

hey - you got your Epi? We need a review - not seen one anywhere yet!

Yes, I received my Epi Les Paul Ukulele on the same say as I received my Firefly Banjo Uke.

Tudorp did a review - quite an extensive one, acually. AND then he pointed me to pedalfreak, who had one left in stock when Epi told my local dealer that it would be 45-60 days before any more would ship.
Tudorp's Review: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?45049-Epiphone-Les-Paul-Uke-1st-review

I actually can't add anything to his review. I had to file down the nut corners, as they were pretty sharp, and the intonation needs work. I'll probably need to shim the neck as Tony did, but I'm goingto wait until things are nice and quiet around here, so that when (not if!) I break it, my screaming won't disturb anyone.

I'm bringing both the Firefly and epi down to a local professional multi-instrumentalist named Michael Eck who is doing an all-ukulele show at a local club tomorrow, to let him look at them. For all I know, he may end up using them in the show. (g) He was pretty jazzed when I told him about the instruments, and wondered when he could see them.

-Kurt

Just to add kudos to Lori. I ordered on Monday from her and got a Banjo Uke Leash in the mail today!
Great customer service and I am very pleased with the product, as well.

I agree with you guys -- Lori got my UkeLeash to me in 2 days, and it's been great for my posture and playing.

Top Bottom