Lanikai broken: TWICE!

flacoclef

Reaction score
I recently purchased a LU 21-TE, Lanikai Acoustic Electric Tenor. It turned out to be broken where they put the preamp controls. It seemed as if they pressed hard and the wood broke. I called and got a return label, shipped back. I just got my new ukulele and guess what?: BROKEN again! In the same place. Is that bad luck or what?04062011980.jpg

Maybe they returned the same ukulele to you again? :p

On a serious note, I think you must have the worst luck ever, sorry to hear it!

Either they shipped the same uke back to you or they need to add some bracing around the preamp.

BTW, when you say you got a return label and sent it back, I'm assuming you bought it from some "big box" online retailer (amazon, musician's friend, sam ash, etc.)? It wouldn't surprise me at all if they screwed up and sent the same uke back.

John

Either they shipped the same uke back to you or they need to add some bracing around the preamp.

BTW, when you say you got a return label and sent it back, I'm assuming you bought it from some "big box" online retailer (amazon, musician's friend, sam ash, etc.)? It wouldn't surprise me at all if they screwed up and sent the same uke back.

John

Yes, what John said.

Maybe you should consult an Attorney??

Probably the same one. I doubt it's a coincidence. Call their customer service dept.

Thank you guys. It was not the same uke. This time the rip was smaller. Plus this uke had better fretboard work. It was Music123 and then on the second uke they made the order through musiciansfriend.

For an $80 claim? Lawyers can't even brush their teeth for $80.

?? $80 is $80. And that's $80 toward a new ukulele. Even for 10% it all goes to the uke fund!

This is one attorney that would help!

?? $80 is $80. And that's $80 toward a new ukulele. Even for 10% it all goes to the uke fund!

This is one attorney that would help!

Hey Aggie80! If you're ever interested in doing an ukulele-related class-action lawsuit, there might be some Cordoba owners who might want you to consider this:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...5576-Cordoba-uke-buyers-You-may-have-been-HAD!

Wouldn't know if there'd be much money in it. Maybe the proceeds of the lawsuit can just be donated to some ukulele festival or teaching program. I suppose that'd be a win-win solution.

Top Bottom