New uke day...?

philpot

Reaction score
"We should get it out later today... and you should see it by Wednesday!"

Ooooh the suspense ^.^

1z1uxhu.jpg

Kamaka concert?! NICE! Two whole days...I don't know how'll you'll make it.. ;) Have fun with it! Don't forget to share thoughts! :)

Kamaka concert?! NICE! Two whole days...I don't know how'll you'll make it.. ;) Have fun with it! Don't forget to share thoughts! :)

I don't either... I'll probably break down sometime tomorrow, then relapse if it doesn't come first thing in the morning ;)

Aloha Phil,
Ah I see you found a newer model Kamaka Concert...Nice....You teaser... Congtratulations and have Fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

congrats on the new uke, I know the feeling. I have a mainland comming in the mail tomorrow and it seems like Iv been waitin an eternity

Wow, congratulations on ordering your BRAND NEW KAMAKA...and great kudos to you for working so hard to save up for it...I was wondering what had become of your $$$ tally, it's been fun watching it grow.

And enjoy the suspense of waiting, and the unwrapping! Remember if there are no pics, it didn't happen :)

Oh, that one is beauty for sure. I can't wait to see it in your hands.

Congrats on getting your new Kamaka!!! Welcome to the Klub!!

Congrats on getting your new Kamaka!!! Welcome to the Klub!!

Thanks!!! It's so cool to think I'll have that nice of a uke :D it makes it better that I worked for it, and I got a great deal on it. I'll tell you how great tomorrow ;P

Godot never shows up. Your Kamaka will...and very soon. I'm sure you will love it. I love mine. Nothing's more soothing to the soul than strumming a Kamaka concert.

Just wanted to say quickly congrats on the new Uke, I know how much you've saved and I'm so glad you've achieved it! You've earnt that Uke, now play it for life :D

Just wanted to say quickly congrats on the new Uke, I know how much you've saved and I'm so glad you've achieved it! You've earnt that Uke, now play it for life :D

Thanks for the reply!! I am praying that you feel better soon.

So we keep waitin'... *waitinnnn*... Waitin' for the truck to come...

:eek:ld: :nana:

GAHHHH I am SOOO FREAKING TICKED. Lark Street failed to mention having to sign for the package, so we honestly didn't think about it. Sooo my mom takes me to go tutor my cousin (after I've been hugging the windowsill all day watching) and guess what? She comes home to the sticker on the door saying they'll bring it tomorrow. SERIOUSLY!? I've been checking out the window every 30 seconds since 8AM this morning and they come the ONE time we're all out of the house!?? My gosh...

Top Bottom