I forsee..A new uke.

Lexxy

Reaction score
concert-007.jpg

Yes i picked an image that's just good enough to blur out the distinctive features ;)

It's on it's way!

aah you beat me to it Dana...was gonna say the same thing!!!

Just bought one too Alex! I was fortunate enough to visit the KoAloha factory and bought a second. The concerts truly are amazing. When is yours supposed to arrive? According to the UPS notice I just received, I'll be getting mine next Tuesday (the 26th). Can't wait!

Just bought one too Alex! I was fortunate enough to visit the KoAloha factory and bought a second. The concerts truly are amazing. When is yours supposed to arrive? According to the UPS notice I just received, I'll be getting mine next Tuesday (the 26th). Can't wait!

Hey Chris! Well i'm not too sure, but it's shipped! :)

Aloha Lexy,
Congrats on the new KoAloha concert...Have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Lexxy,
You will LOVE your new KoAloha concert. I bought mine from MGM at the Wine Country Uke Fest in California. I was lucky, I didn't have to endure the agonizing wait! Congratulations!
Joe

It's beautiful, congratulations! :D

Yes i picked an image that's just good enough to blur out the distinctive features ;)

It's on it's way!

Pretty clearly a KoAloha. Beyond that I won't guess. :)

is this number 3 Lexxy?

:music::music::music:

you're raising a lovely family there bro! :)

That crown at the end of the fretboard, just above the sound hole, is pretty much unique to KoAloha. :)

John

Aw man! I thought it was blurred out enough to not be able to tell :p

is this number 3 Lexxy?

:music::music::music:

you're raising a lovely family there bro!

Well it's the fourth, but it would only the second one i have that stays in Australia.
The other two, (Mahalo soprano and KPK Concert, stays in Malaysia)

Top Bottom