crazyforukes

Reaction score
Sold at 5PM EST.. Moderator please close thread

Attachments

• OU5.jpg
    OU5.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I have one and paid 139.99 for it....now it's 149.99 I have Aquila on mine too...that's a good deal... I believe it a Koa Laminate...Nahe Nahe..

I have one too. I have been observing them for sale on UU, Fleamarket, and Ebay and folks seem to be having a terrible time selling them at any price. I only wish mine sounded as good as it looks. Best of luck, you certainly deserve to get what you are asking for it.

I have one too. I have been observing them for sale on UU, Fleamarket, and Ebay and folks seem to be having a terrible time selling them at any price. I only wish mine sounded as good as it looks. Best of luck, you certainly deserve to get what you are asking for it.

They seem to have an unfair negative rap.. Washburn changed their factory to Indonesia.. the shipments from China did have some issues.. mine sounds sweet and is easy to play.. it is not especially loud and has a softer voice..My original OU5 was sold to me as a first from Amazon but ended up having a headstock blem, and I sent it back to Washburn and after a month I was surprised to see the UPS truck with a new one.. I think for $85.00 it will be a very good deal for someone not looking for a "K" (and it is beautiful)

Top Bottom