where wuz everybody???

Would have been four if Aaron N was wearing his. :p

Those KoAloha keychains were hot though. Would have paid money for another of those!

wanted to go but i was too tired cleaning up from a party last night :( pics would be great though :D

Koaloha keychains, G String stickers, why can't ukesters outside Hawaii or the US get their hands on this cool stuff? :(

Was nice to place faces behind the names of Dino, Fred, and Aaron.

Aaron, get out from behind the camera. Say hi to Ken when you move.

-Aaron

Hey Kekani.....you going to show up at the get together.....right????? Bring all the G-string ukes you own.

you saw me there, mgm. i grabbed two koaloha keychains. one of my friends in my class won the white kala tenor

I was out there with my UU shirt, we set up under the trees behind the vendor booths. I think the only UU people I ran into were Fred and Aaron

Hey Kekani.....you going to show up at the get together.....right????? Bring all the G-string ukes you own.

Ummm, what get together? And, I haven't gotten ahold of any G-Strings, yet. May have to correct that with Derek in the near future.

Unless of course, you mean Low-G strings, then I'll need my 3 sons to help with an `ukulele in each hand.

-Aaron

I was up late street performing saturday night, then had to work sunday in the early afternoon. :( Wish I could have made it.

Top Bottom