Kala Exotic Mahagony Tenor with pickup, eq, and tuner on-board. Like new.<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaka Rocka

Reaction score
Kala Exotic Mahagony Tenor with pickup, eq, and tuner on-board. Like new.<SOLD>

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi-

Check out this nice acoustic/electric tenor. I purchased it about 10 months ago from MGM (my first uke). Set up re-entrant with Aquila strings.

Note that this model has a tuner on-board, which is really nice. It sounds good unplugged and through an amp. The intonation is good. I am also selling a little amp in another thread.

The condition is pretty much like new, or very close. The case included is the ever-popular UkeCrazy, which is nothing special, but offers good protection.

Click Here for Kala's website page for the TEME3 model.

I will pack it well and ship promptly. The price is $150 including mainland US shipping. The price is firm. PayPal accepted and preferred. PM or post any questions. Thanks for looking.

WP_000129.jpg
WP_000131.jpg

WP_000132.jpg
WP_000133.jpg

Last edited:
a little random but we've got the same carpet in your pics at our office space. it's expensive but my favorite one we've used yet.

Is it solid wood? Or laminate?

Darn it, I'm trying to sell a uke to buy another uke, and you just have to dangle this in front of me!
Lovely uke, but would you ship internationally if shipping is paid for?

Aarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh! Where was this when I was shopping for an acoustic/electric tenor???? Nice uke, great price

SOLD. Thanks for looking, and for the nice comments with bumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom