New Batch of Emil Bader Ukes at Global Creations & Interiors- Concert Pineapples

pepeananas

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm not connected to Global Creations & Interiors or Emil Bader, but I thought I'd let folks know that there is a new batch of ukes in the store. I was going to buy one of the concert sized pineapples in mango, but an unexpected vet bill wiped out my meager uke fund. These are really nice and affordable ukes. Any hand built uke for ~$200 is a steal in my eyes. If you email the shop, they will send pics of the ukes available.
http://www.globalcreationscart.com/hawaiian-ukulele.html

Aloha pepeanas,
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be in Honolulu the first 2 weeks of May and was planning to go there anyway.

This is the first I've heard of these ukes. Anyone know how they compare?

This is the first I've heard of these ukes. Anyone know how they compare?

they're awesome. Very light, good build quality, great balance. Nice bright, crisp and punchy sound. And extremely pretty. I bought my daughter one of Emil Bader's concert pineapples for Christmas. he always chooses the loveliest wood. Here are a couple of pics of my daughter with her uke...

DSCF4897.jpgDSCF4892.jpgDSCF4896.jpgDSCF4895.jpg

From what I hear he builds out of a labour of love and passion for the instrument and a genuine desire to share it. Consequently his prices are awesome. I'd recommend them for sure. This one in picture was $225 from memory.

I missed out on ordering one before; but, this time, I did not hesitate to buy one. It shipped to my sister's house so I can't play it for awhile; but, I look forward to it.

Top Bottom