MGM has closed...

It was always a pleasure dealing with MGM. Get well soon brother! I got my fingers crossed for you.

Very sorry to hear this...my prayers are with him. I know he helped a bunch of us get started with good, decent ukes at a good price.

Take care, Michael. My thoughts are with you.

I'll be thinking about you Mike. You have given and given and have shown so many of us what the Aloha spirit is all about. Hoping your health returns to you....

Best wishes, Michael. Thanks for passing on your love of the uke to so many of your customers and most of all for the laughter you shared with us.

Sorry that things are going so badly for you Mike. Hope you can pull through it all soon. We are on your side, and I hope to see you again at some Uke Fests– even if you don't have a booth! Time to regroup and concentrate on getting well. Best wishes.

–Lori

:confused: Closed for carpal tunnel?!
Obviously bad for playing... but for selling ukes too?

far more serious issues than that Paul, not my place to say though mate...

Thanks Ronnie for letting us know. Mike, you have been an inspirational and crucial cog in the wheel getting countless players started in an instrument we all love so dearly. Thankyou for the kala pocket uke too!!!

I pray that you are able to now better focus on your health issues and that this isn't an end but just the start of a new beginning. Blessings from me and my family.

far more serious issues than that Paul, not my place to say though mate...

Thanks Ronnie for letting us know. Mike, you have been an inspirational and crucial cog in the wheel getting countless players started in an instrument we all love so dearly. Thankyou for the kala pocket uke too!!!

I pray that you are able to now better focus on your health issues and that this isn't an end but just the start of a new beginning. Blessings from me and my family.

Wow, that's sad to hear.

Someone who lives in Hawaii could visit him to tell how it is health?

A Hui Hou Braddah Mike . . .

I've never dealt with you, Mike. I don't know if we can say we "know" someone from this interweb machine but I've really enjoyed your presence here. Your sage advice, your sense of humour, your passion.
Kia Kaha. Arohanui

This is very sad and lamentable news. Please be heartened Mike, to know that you have many friends and admirers of your championing of the ukulele. I hope your health issues do not preclude you from an active involvement here on UU.

Blessings and hopes for a speedy recovery mate.

Tony

I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.You would have to be UU's number one greeter, you sure make everyone feel welcome.

Sending prayers and wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, MGM. I've never dealt with you personally, but I know you're a great guy. I just hope you get better soon!

Top Bottom