Tangi Soprano with Custom Pin Stripping!

Mouthy1

Reaction score
SOLD to Lonerhino!Tangi Soprano Ukulele with Custom Pin stripping!
Very cool Tangi Soprano with great wood grain and very cool custom pin stripping. Uke is in great shape and sounds very cool (Tangi Uke’s have a sound all their own). This is my 3rd Tangi and I have loved them but I think I will love my Pono's too! Around the soundhole is a very cool deep looking inlay and it is gorgeous! Pictures are hard to tell about all the pin strips but there is some black lines in there too! On the head stock, it looks like the Tangi symbol has lighter color wood behind it as the picture shows. Not sure why? Still looks cool. I just bought 3 ukes this last week so I am clearing some. Last week it was the Travel Tenor, now the Tangi, next may be my Big Island but for now, this one is the one that is going. No case included but I will package it well for shipping.

$165 shipped CONUS
PICT0102.jpgPICT0101.jpgPICT0098.jpgPICT0099.jpgPICT0097.jpg

Last edited:
Its actually even cooler in person. The stripping is more elaborate in person. Kinda funky but cool!

I responded to Sukukihammer but I think your mailbox may be full. Hopefully one of the two messages got through.

SOLD!

Sorry, have to type more words so here are some more words.

Top Bottom