ukulele tribute to George Harrison

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
George Harrison loved playing the ukulele, and since we've made similar tributes to John Lennon and Paul McCartney, it's only fitting that we pay a ukulele tribute to George Harrison as well! Hope you like it!

Thanks to all the participants! I hope to make more tribute videos in the future, including one to Ringo. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
I enjoyed that very much. Very well done :worship:

Cheers!

Gillian

So great to see all these people paying tribute to George. Thanks for putting this together. He was such an inspiration.

Wow, it was pretty cool to see The Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp in this tribute. One of my all time favorite Harrison songs. An inspired choice and a job well done, Jesse! There needs to be a part 2 to this tribute, for sure.

Really, really nice! Thanks for putting these together. I love the Beatles! I have noticed that every George song seems to fit on the ukulele very nicely for some reason, almost like he planned it that way.
I am working on "Here Comes the Moon" with my Liliu six string, and it is sounding pretty good (don't mean to toot my own horn :))

Thanks, Pueo! I wish we could have included your "Here Comes the Moon" in this tribute video!

Wonderful! Great idea/video and performances. I really enjoyed Piggies!

John, thanks for your wonderful contribution to the tribute AND bringing Ben on board!

Thanks, Tim!

Top Bottom