FS: Kamaka Pineapple Soprano

ShakaSign

Reaction score
FS: Kamaka Pineapple Soprano - SOLD

SOLD! I have a beautiful 2005 Kamaka Pineapple Soprano for sale. During a work trip on Kauai in 2005, I saw and played this gem in Scotty's and couldn't resist. It used to be one of my favorite ukes, but now I play mostly concert and tenor ukes. The uke is in near-mint condition with no cracks, dents, dings or scratches. The top and back koa is full of thin curls. Yes, the picture is fairly accurate with a pattern that looks like a face. The light-brown front and back contrast nicely with the sides, which are wonderful blonde, almost-quilted koa. Pictures are taken with and without flash to give you an idea of how it looks in natural light and help show the full curl.

$600 with free CONUS shipping. Comes with pictured hard case, Oasis humidifier, and a new set of Kamaka soprano strings.

Attachments

• KamakaPineapple_Back.jpg
    KamakaPineapple_Back.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 59
  • KamakaPineapple_Front.jpg
    KamakaPineapple_Front.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 73
  • KamakaPineapple_FrontFlash.jpg
    KamakaPineapple_FrontFlash.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 65
  • KamakaPineapple_Case.jpg
    KamakaPineapple_Case.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Here are the sides and bottom. Pictures really don't show how nicely the lighter sides contrast the medium brown front and back.

Attachments

• KamakaPineapple_RightSide.jpg
    KamakaPineapple_RightSide.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 32
  • KamakaPineapple_LeftSide.jpg
    KamakaPineapple_LeftSide.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 34
  • KamakaPineapple_Bottom.jpg
    KamakaPineapple_Bottom.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 29
This is exactly what I want.... Oh my heart... I pm'd you.

Did ya do it Rox???

Don't be disappointed. Your Kamaka is still out there, somewhere.

I'm pretty sure v30 was joking when he said he'd bought it. Sounds like it's on its way to roxhum. :)

Wow, I saw the pictures and thought that looks like my uke. I just checked and mine was made June 15, 2005.

Jude

WooHoo!!! Just closed the sale! I got myself a Kamaka Pineapple Ukulele!!!! Thank you Jack!!!

P.S. I will have to be saying good bye to my Bushman if anyone is interested.

WooHoo!!! Just closed the sale! I got myself a Kamaka Pineapple Ukulele!!!! Thank you Jack!!!

P.S. I will have to be saying good bye to my Bushman if anyone is interested.

Well I hope you send him back to be with his people back home in the outback. It's the least you can do..

Ha ha ha, That is funny. I was referring to my Bushman ukulele. I will keep the bush "man" ha ha ha...

Top Bottom