Sing - and Tell the Blues So Long ! YogaJen & her Mainland ukulele

YogaJen

Reaction score

I just had some surgery last week and as I was coming back out of the general anaesthetic I actually heard myself singing (in what sounded like a very drunk slurred voice) "If you wanna be happy sing a happy song - ya gotta sing, sing, si-i-ing ..." The medical staff laughed. I asked the surgeon about this when I saw him this week. He said - "I've got news for you - you went into the anaesthetic singing too." Seems when it comes to singing - I just can't help myself! Hope you enjoy :)

Awesome Jen. Absolutely loved it. You sure know how to pick people up mate. Cheers and blessings! :)

Aloha Jen,
Glad to see you are in good spirts and your operation turned out well...gee haven't seen you around for a long time...and that song sounded wonderful....what a beautiful smile girl....BTW what happened to the Gibson style 3 you had and are you playing it....Happy Strummings and thanks for sharing the wonderful videos.. Take Care and Many Blessings...MM Stan:):)

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Nice! Namaste to you, from another who spends time on her mat!

Love it!!!! You have a beautiful voice and your whole face smiles. What a lovely way to start my day. Could I have the lyrics and chords of that song. I have never heard it before.

Hey thanks Bruce - your expression - "rampant happiness" - I like it. Here's to contagious "rampant happiness" - that's code for ukulele playing!!

Aloha MM Stan
So nice to hear from you. Yes, I've been AWOL for a bit, caught up in the activities of the everyday journey and so forth. Yes, I am for sure in good spirits - how're you doing?
As for the gorgeous Gibson - she's fine and wonderful though I confess I don't play her so often - I don't take her places I suppose because I don't want to lose her. I mostly play my Mainland, and I do love it ! This year has seen me become more confident in my music-making, and playing the ukulele soooooooooo much is what I call My Passport to Bliss. No joking. It is just so wonderful, and a never ending journey of learning and fun. I hope to be making videos more often - I enjoy it, and they seem to make people happy - a win-win situation. Wishing you all the best - you take care, and many blessings coming your way. Jen :) :)

Thanks for posting this. Made me smile, lifted my spirits just reading your post and watching your video. Thanks so much.

Thanks for posting this. Made me smile, lifted my spirits just reading your post and watching your video. Thanks so much.
Aloha ADD. Thanks very much - I'm glad it lifted your spirits - playing ukulele is a major source of my joy. As are my two dogs. Best wishes to you :)

Love it!!!! You have a beautiful voice and your whole face smiles. What a lovely way to start my day. Could I have the lyrics and chords of that song. I have never heard it before.

Thank you roxhum, I appreciate your comment very much. Hope you're having a great day. Check your inbox - I've messaged you ... enjoy :)

Aloha Roxanne - just checking how're you doing? Have you had a go with the song yet? "If you wanna be happy sing a happy song, ya gotta sing, sing, si-i-ing" :)

Top Bottom