tears in heaven

That is really nice. He's using a low G. This would take a pretty good chunck of time to transcribe. I've already completed transcribing this version by Paul Luongo http://youtube.com/watch?v=dOqkz6EyPvg&feature=related and it took about 30 hours or so from the time I started reviewing the video to the last key stroke of entering it into my tab program. I'm a litte burnt on the song for the moment so I don't think I will be working on breaking this one down. At least not at the moment.

woodshed and dominator you guys are way too kind

dominator i had no idea you tabbed a version, any idea when its going to be on your site?

i have so much respect for you guys, i think i need to go back to my theory books and get into tabbing more to give a bit back. i used to do exams in music theory when i was younger ill have to dig out some textbooks.

thank you

dominator i had no idea you tabbed a version, any idea when its going to be on your site?

Paul said he wanted the opportunity to look the transcription over and provide comments. The last I time I heard from him was about a week ago and he said school has him really busy. He said he would do his best to get to it in the next couple of weeks. So, I'm just in a holding pattern right now.

Top Bottom