Some latest on the ukes...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I apologize for starting a new thread, but I want to include those that might not be following the other thread.

I got some prices for the ukes in the picture below. But, they aren't as good as I had hoped. But, I am still working on that, because I want to stay in the price range of $200-$250 with a hard case. The tenors "might" be out tho, because I am not sure he is gonna work enough on the price if at all, that would put me out of my price point for a tenor. I might be able to do those "special order" though. But, I am now looking at these pictures, in Soprano and Concert sizes. I think I can stay in my price point with these if he works with me a "bit" more. I can now, but it wouldn't let me make anything for my efforts and risks.

But anyway.. Lets pretend. IF you ordered one of these today. Which one, and what size would you order. (not holding you to that, just want to get a consensus on what I need to order for my first order if we can work this out.

Lets assume I can get the Prices at Soprano with hard case $229.95, Concert at $249.95 (real price may vary a bit lower I am hoping though)

bruceukes.jpg

Pretend order your now in this thread..

Thanks again for all your help guys..

I would buy number 3 in soprano. Its a bit more suttle and has a nice shape.

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Number 1 looks like an applause copy and number 5 with the big lower bout...intrested on how that one sounds...Good luck in your business adventure and may you prosper....MM Stan..

Number four, but in tenor or baritone scale... what is is and what would the prices be?

Number four, but in tenor or baritone scale... what is is and what would the prices be?

I am hoping I can keep even the tenor at about $250, but more at a per case special order thing (deposit before ordering type of thing). But, it might run another $10-$20 for the tenor, but not if I can help it.

Were it not for the cutaway I'd say 3 in a soprano scale Tony. Guess I'm a traditionalist with ukes. Nice shape, big soundhole, nice fretboard join. Pray that good things grow from this mate. :)

Were it not for the cutaway I'd say 3 in a soprano scale Tony. Guess I'm a traditionalist with ukes. Nice shape, big soundhole, nice fretboard join. Pray that good things grow from this mate. :)

Im with ya John brutha. I am more traditional myself. If I were buying them all for me, it would be a pretty boring line up though, hahha..

And also, as we form our business relationship, I am going to have him add a specific headstock inlay design specifically for ukes going through me, as well as having batches made without so much inlay. I like more subtle as well. I like the fancier markers, but not all the over the top big stuff.. That is what I am eventially hoping for as this thing develops... I have a lable and name for the ukes that go through me, that is kinda cool too. But, that is down the road as this develops..

Last edited:
5 in a concert

Keep the faux orders coming. I want a good sample before I start doing math.. Pretend someone gave you up to $250 and ya had to buy one of these with it. Thanks Ukers..

Aloha Tudorp,
#'s 3 & 4 in concert...................

Keep the faux orders coming. I want a good sample before I start doing math.. Pretend someone gave you up to $250 and ya had to buy one of these with it. Thanks Ukers..

Pretending.... #5 Concert

Last edited:
#3 or 5 in Concert scale is what I would order.

Pretending very hard.... #5 Concert.
Hope this helps.

Number 5 in either concert or soprano :)

Not a fan of cut outs, so it would have to be #5 concert, but with #3's markers and rosette.

Last edited:
Top Bottom