Some things in life aren't fair!!!

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
Case in point: This man only has 72 Youtube subs. He's a good songwriter and his productions are expertly done. Please visit his channel and subscribe. Oh, and he's offering his album of original tunes for FREE!

Here's a nice video of his:

Thanks for posting those! I enjoyed his music and I hope lots of people discover it. Just to put things in perspective, though, however unfair it may seem that this guy hasn't gotten more attention than he has, I bet he's grateful not to have been anywhere near where he could have been swept out to sea by Japan's recent tsunami.

thats cool..

Popularity is a funny thing on Youtube. Most likely Youtube doesn't know how to get popular on Youtube. This guy is really talented and deserves more views and I hop he gets more exposure.

Thanks for the heads up. I really like this guy and have subscribed to him. However, his Sad Sad Clown song is....a bit scary ;)

I loved! thanks!

... Just to put things in perspective, though, however unfair it may seem that this guy hasn't gotten more attention than he has, I bet he's grateful not to have been anywhere near where he could have been swept out to sea by Japan's recent tsunami.

Wow, okay. Think I'll go slit my wrists now....
perspective.png

I haz it!

Top Bottom