Aug 23: Bakitwhy.com invites UU

tsud123

Reaction score
i know i slacked on the moreno valley jam session because i've been away on vacation...BUT i did find a way for the ukuleleunderground family to get together!!

i am a contributor for a website called bakitwhy.com (a pilipino-american based website)...and they are hosting a BBQ. they are inviting us to jam as part of the entertainment! it'll be a fun group event with free food and activities.

they're playing around with the location...but it'll likely be in the Huntington Beach/Seal beach area.

come and join in the festivities :)

who's down for this?!

wish sf an so-cal were closer together...

i have all the putis at my store sayin "bakit why" all the time. lol

hope u get a good turn out dustin!

location is set.

seal beach in SoCal... :)

the bakitwhy BBQ will be from 11am - 9pm.

i'll be there all day :) woohoo. so at seal beach...just look for the bakitwhy.com signs or find me.

come at any time. the food is free (although they are accepting donations).

bring friends who are down to perform/jam...good tiiimes.

i'll message back with more details as they come :)

DETAILS ABOUT THE BBQ...

it's at bolsachica beach in the city of huntington CA...

from 11am to 9pm (stop by any time)

between life guard towers: 24 and 25

look for bakitwhy.com signs

parking is 10 dollars...so carpooling would be best.

hope to see u guys there!

Aw I would go but I have finals to study for and even if i could i still cant drive lol. I would also go knowing that ilajil (AJ Rafael) is gonna be there having found out that hes leaving for Boston pretty soon. :[

Got my ticket confirmed and printed out, Dustin. Are there any logistics issues? Do you need a P.A.? I've got a Carvin S400D, with an extension speaker. With the two internal motorcycle batteries, it will run at full power for 6 hours straight. Ric Douglas (760)458-6656

Order Confirmation
TICKET BUYER QUANTITY TICKET TYPES PAID
Ric Douglas 1 General BBQ Ticket $0.00
ORDER TOTAL $0.00

it's an informal gathering. i dont think u need to bring any sort of electronic equipment. song books might be fun to have. tickets arent really necessary...the rsvp thing (from what i understand) is used just to gauge how many people expect throughout the day. so feel free to bring friends along.

this should be fun.

well i'm pretty sure that i'll still be there. and i'll have my uke. come anyhow!!! :)

Top Bottom