Just heard from Joeybug,

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
As you all know Joeybug has been having some major health issues..she called me today
and her voice sounded really weak...she wanted to tell me to tell all of you that
she's not doing too well.. I said a prayer for her, I hope all of you will too...We
Hope you feel better soon Joey...Take Care and God's Blessings..Your Friend, Stan...:):)
Strum your ukulele to cheer yourself up..:music::music:

Last edited:
Shes on the top of my prayer list... Shes one of those kids that just make ya smile. The good Lord has stuff for her to do.. ;) So, rest, get better, do what ya sposta do, stay close to God... Come back to us soon..

What Tudorp said! Hang in their Joeybug, we are all rootin for ya!

Aloha Stan,
Mahalo for the heads up.
Joeybug, hang in there, we're all praying for you. Get well and get back to us...we miss you.

Prayers, warm thoughts and good vibes for JoeyBug.... take care, get well, God Bless....

stay close to your family mate. We have a great cloud of witnesses here praying for you and the medical staff treating you. You mean the world to us and we always look forward to your posts. Try and find peace in the love of your friends and family and get your strength back. God bless.

Thinking of you Joey and sending you my prayers too. I miss the daily ukulele post so hurry back to us, you are missed.

get well soon. . . . dammit.

Best wishes being sent your way, JB!

JJ

* good vibes to Joeybug *

Feel better, Joey. There's nothing more important than your health, so please do what you need to do to feel better. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Last edited:
Very best wishes to you Joey - will strum something for you this morning - miss seeing you pop up on twitter too!

Hope you get better soon Joeybug. Your in our thoughts.

Sorry to hear you are going through a tough spot Joey. Take care of yourself and Do What You are Told to Do to improve your condition. I say that because sometimes young people do not always do exactly what they are supposed to do. We lost a son at age of 30 because he got lax about taking his insulin. I know you are more attentive than that, but just sayin PLEASE pay attention. Love ya and pray for your quick recovery. Lozark

Top Bottom