Baby, choose your WMD please...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
My baby trying to choose her WMD and getting ready for a Good Friday jamfest with her old man this morning. Sorry for the mess, we have a house full of shreaky teenie bopper girls because my daughter had a slumber party last night.

Sounds like a roadie room back stage of an Aerosmith concert in my house right now.. lol

fun...

04222011a.jpg

Beautiful instruments. Beautiful daughter. A Good Friday jam with the promises of Easter Sunday on the way. AWESOME LIFE!!!!!!!! Bless ya Tony, have a ball mate.

I'll take 'Hobo Ted' cause I think the Lord loves turning lives around for the better. :)

I love your updates on your daughter's love affair with music and the way the two of you have bonded over your guitars. Mahalos for posting.

Aloha Tudorp,
Didn't you have another guitar too...which does she prefer????how cool having music "IN THE HOUSE" ...on weekends...Jam sessions at Tudorp's..whoo woo...

Aloha Tudorp,
Didn't you have another guitar too...which does she prefer????how cool having music "IN THE HOUSE" ...on weekends...Jam sessions at Tudorp's..whoo woo...

Yeah, she has another Epiphone Les Paul Special II (a LP, but another model slightly different than these) that is what I call the "Clownburst", the cherry burst one. She had that one out too, but had it down to the Black LP, or Hobo Ted. She took Hobo Ted though. They both are awesome sounding and playing Les Pauls. The black one has an edgier hotter tone, and Hobo Ted has a warmer vintage blues tone so, both awesome axes, with great tone and playability, but different sounds. She loves em both. She had her Strat out too, with all the ukes and guitars out this morning, I thought I was at Guitar Center, lol.. Was a pretty cool atmosphere though.

Oh yeah, I forgot, she has another but we need to work on it. Her cousin gave it to her. She (her cousin) has had it for about 15 years, but never really played it. It's a Telecaster, really nice guitar, but we need to do some work and set up on that one yet. Hopefully soon, we'll have a shot or two of her playing the Tele.

The three stooges. This was the daughter with 2 stragglers still here. After our jam session. The other two gals don't play, but they got to be rockers today. The girls had fun, and now I can not hear... huh? ;)

04222011b.jpg

Top Bottom