4 Ukes for sale.

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here are 8 Ukes I will have ready to ship soon. I have more images, and specs upon request. All solid wood, nice MOP/Abalone inlay. your choice with hard case, or gig bag. More will be available soon.

DOU1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Tudorp, maybe you could email me pic's of the concerts. I like them both! I will PM with my personal email. Thank you.

lovely esp the tenor!

the cutaway tenor looks really good... is it intentionally in the style of a James Hill Signature? Any chance of a closer look at the fretboard inlay?

He sent some pix of the concerts and the soundboard is crazy!

Love that cut-away tenor!

I think this is the inlay on the one that is sold. But I have two of those, and they both have the same fretboard inlay on them. And I would imagine that they are inspired by the Hill uke, I would find it hard to be that similar and be a coinencidence. Personally, I don't like the pick guard, but do like the cutaway design.

21.jpg

Also, I have a couple pretty Curl Maple tenors I will have ready to ship in a couple weeks. This one will also be offered at $249.95
60.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is the inlay on the one that is sold. But I have two of those, and they both have the same fretboard inlay on them. And I would imagine that they are inspired by the Hill uke, I would find it hard to be that similar and be a coinencidence. Personally, I don't like the pick guard, but do like the cutaway design.

21.jpg

This is the same neck inlay that I have on my ana'ole.

Rats, I wish those concerts were up for sale a month ago when I was desperately seeking a concert. If you have any extra hard concert cases I am interested. Thanks

Rats, I wish those concerts were up for sale a month ago when I was desperately seeking a concert. If you have any extra hard concert cases I am interested. Thanks

I think I do, but to be honest, with the cases, I am not buying them in quanities enough to save anything for resale. I buy them for the same price anyone can at this point. I buy some of them with the ukes, and some I marry them to a Skagg nylon covered hard plastic type of case.

There may be slight differences between models, but in a nutshell, here is an example.

Scale Length : 17"
Overall Length : 26 5/8 "( 675 mm )
Fingerboard Width At Nut : 34 mm
Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 44 mm
Frets Clear : 14
Frets Total : 19

Any curly maple concerts ?

Not yet on the concert curlies. As I get more into this, those will become available. at the moment I am working with the builder to build them to my specs, with my headstock design and logo... The curly maple is cool though, I have always love those, flame and quilted maple grains...

The 2nd Uke from the left in the photo lineup is near ready to ship. It is set up and ready to go. I just want to stretch the strings and play it for a few days to assure it is set up nicely for the new owner. I may be ready to ship it by weeks end.

Now the bad news, or good news however you want to look at it. While doing some bridge work on it, I had a tool get away from me and scratched the lower bout. It isn't bad, and not through the finish, but it did make a mark. Not very noticeable, but for buying a new uke, could spoil a good new uke day if not expecting it. That said, let me look at what I have in it, and I should be able to offer a discount for it due to the booboo I inflicted on it. I will provide lots of pictures of that scratch to someone whom might still be interested in this nice uke. After set up now, this is an awesome sounding uke. Beautiful tone, and if I ended up having to keep it due to the scratch, I wouldn't be totally upset.. ;)

9.jpg

11.jpg

Here is a close up of the new booboo.

8.jpg

Last edited:
I would consider a concert uke. I have a question though. Will these ukes be covered under any kind of warranty? I'm not expecting a lifetime warranty for a $250 uke but is there anything offered at all?

I would consider a concert uke. I have a question though. Will these ukes be covered under any kind of warranty? I'm not expecting a lifetime warranty for a $250 uke but is there anything offered at all?

I really haven't thought too long about that. But it has crossed my mind. I NEVER want to stick someone with anything I wouldn't want for myself, but then again, I don't have a huge backing to protect myself either. But, to do the right thing, I would have to provide at least some sort of limited warantee to be honest. I mean, if I sold someone a uke, and in a week it fell appart on them in the middle of the song, my ethics would not allow me to sleep at night unless I did something about it up to a total loss of my own. I would rather take a total loss myself and keep my ethics in tact. But, seeing I am new to this, and not really doing it full scale "Pro" (this is a hobby thing for me really), I hope to sell to people that will let me do the right thing, but be reasonable with me if that makes any sense. So, yeah, as this develops, I will need to imply something to make someone feel better about taking a chance.

That said, I am working with an unknown myself. I decided to do this because I know the builder hasn't been able to break into the USA market. Simply because us Americans are "spooky" about overseas purchases. We are a very skeptical people. And the builder is trying to shake a reputation that isn't even his. There was a seller in the same area that was sending out total junk. He made a killing, and then dissapeared, leaving his reputation for the other shops around do try to do good work. Anyway, I am trying to help him break in here, buy simply being a portal for him. Americans feel warm and fuzzy buying from an American. I am doing the work he really doesn't do to his ukes (set up) and offereing them the way we like them here. I do know the guy is honorable, and he will replace ukes with problems, but have to be shipped back to him at the buyers expense which is kinda expensive. This is where I would either have to take a loss, or work it out to split it with the buyer (I dont know yet how this would be handled). Point is, the guy means well, and wants me to have a good product of offer Americans. But, everybody has a lemon every so often, and I will have to deal with that as part of my risk. I can't afford to do much, but my reputation and ethics in tact, I don't put a price on, and if I have to bite the bullet to do the right thing, I will and have always. That part will never change..

Anyway.. We are in the begining stages, and do have allot to work out, especially if we stay in this long term.

Sound Sample for Concert Uke, 2nd from left in photo. Ready to ship.

I had two of the Tenors (4th from the right). One is sold, and I have one more of these still available for grabs. It will be ready to ship in a couple weeks. The concert (2nd from right) is ready to ship now. The others, including the curl maple tenor should be ready to ship in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom