I just got my Eleuke from Mim!

Starby

Reaction score
I'm having a world class spaz out over the total epic awesomeness of my brand new Eleuke!!! :D :D :D Seriously, the greatest thing EVER!
IMG_0513.jpg

Thank you Mim! Seriously AMAZING!

congrats. Mim is awesome in customer service. Good to purchase from a seller with passion for their product and Mim is the epitome of that.. Cool..

Nice! I seriously need one of those.

Question: What does it sound like when you play it through the headphones? Have a feeling that my family will be encouraging me to play in silent mode.

I got mine from Mim in February! Congrats, I know how wonderful it comes all set up and ready to go!! They are the best, they feel so good in your hands for sure! I just love playing it...

Sorry you live so far across the state!

Congratulations on the new ukulele! I bought an Eleuke from Mim too. It got here quickly and in great shape, and I love it.

I got mine from Mim too. She is awesome!!!! Great service and a fantastic seller. Shipping was SOOOO fast!!!! I'd definitely buy from Mim again.

The Eleuke I got from her is awesome! I play it every single night!!!!!!!! I don't even need headphones and I hear perfect intonation and tone. Amazing instrument!!!!

Awww shucks... you guys are making me grin ear to ear!

Starby-- FYI... I love the uke I sent to you! I am a grain gal and that one has a more "wonky" cross-cut type grain to it. Kind of makes it more like little flames than linear... so I hope you like it! I get excited over little things like fun grain and what-not! I was setting up the two others I had in stock and thinking when I got to that one "please play good... please play good..." because out of the other 2 ukes I had that was the one I wanted to send to you!

Glad you love it! I am going to be in Eleuke heaven when I get home. My husband calls and says, "We have 6 huge boxes in out living room!" I guess I should tell him when a big order is coming in! Haha! (I am in the mountains until Sunday... then hitting the ground running. My ebay store is down to 14 listings. Considering I have 200 ukes... that is baaaaad!)

I am going to have some Tenor & Concert size 100 series Rosewood Eleukes on sale if anyone is interested. If you hit me up before they go on ebay I can get ya a pretty good deal! Not to turn this into a promotional thing... just more of an FYI :)

Not to hijack this thread, but do these solid body ukes sound better with a regular amp or do they sound better with an accoustic type? I have both, so it doesn't really matter. Just curious, but I do want an Eleuke very badly.

Happy New Uke Day, one of these days I will get an Eleuke...once I find the money to pay for it and the 20% tax once it arrives!

I've spent the whole day with my eleuke and vox mini 3amp. It's the most fun I've had in ages.

You all need to stop singing the praises of the eleuke! I do not have one and I am getting very jealous and my UAS is starting to sneak up on me again! Can anyone recommend medication for that? Congratulations!

You all need to stop singing the praises of the eleuke! I do not have one and I am getting very jealous and my UAS is starting to sneak up on me again! Can anyone recommend medication for that? Congratulations!

Take 2 Asprin and call Mim in the morning (and order one yourself)... then you will be right as rain :)

Mim is the best. I got a Koa tenor eleuke from her. I live close to her shop. She sets them up to play perfectly. I have watched. Nearly all ukes need to be tweeked to get them to play at their optimum. She does that with all her ukes that she sells, even the budget ones. I have purchased 6 ukes from her. (Not all of them were for me.) Mim is MY uke dealer.

Nice! I seriously need one of those.

Question: What does it sound like when you play it through the headphones? Have a feeling that my family will be encouraging me to play in silent mode.

I have the soprano pineapple Eleuke MP3 that I play thru headphones. It sounds great, in fact it's the only way I play it other than hookup to my Mac for recording. There's a low-level hiss that's audible with earbuds, but not with "external" headphones. I no longer use earbuds.

Top Bottom