Where do you get a Makala Dolphin?

iDavid

Reaction score
I got 4 for my family from MGM. A friend cam by today and want to get one for her daughter.

So, where do I get a Dolphin that has been set-up with upgraded strings?

You can order one from North Carolina Ukulele academy online

rem50,
According to the NC UA Online Store, international customers get this message at Check-Out: "Sorry, “Makala MK-S Painted Series with Dolphin Shaped Bridge - Pink” doesn’t ship to Japan". Perhaps Mims Ukes on Ebay or Amazon.com should do it. iDavid, I hope your friend gets her Dolphin.

rem50,
According to the NC UA Online Store, international customers get this message at Check-Out: "Sorry, “Makala MK-S Painted Series with Dolphin Shaped Bridge - Pink” doesn’t ship to Japan". Perhaps Mims Ukes on Ebay or Amazon.com should do it. iDavid, I hope your friend gets her Dolphin.

thanks, should have looked to where he was talking about

Mike @ UkeRepublic can help you out! He is great to do business with.

Looks like I misunderstood my wife. The friend didn't want one, the Mrs. wanted to get one for a gift, if they we not too expensive. Too much for a friend's kid's present...

my bad

so you have been hoarding them?

Hahaha! Sort of! Yeah! See... I dont want to advertise them my usual way (ebay) because I dont like to sell them for that much. By the time I pay fees and what-not I have to price them too high. I dont mind selling them off-ebay. Just when you add the fees and what-not, they get too expensive that way :) Yes, I am a Dolphin hoarder!

Hahaha! Sort of! Yeah! See... I dont want to advertise them my usual way (ebay) because I dont like to sell them for that much. By the time I pay fees and what-not I have to price them too high. I dont mind selling them off-ebay. Just when you add the fees and what-not, they get too expensive that way :) Yes, I am a Dolphin hoarder!

Mim you sell dolphins? That is so incredibly good do know! Can you string one left handed?

Both Mim of Mim's Ukes, and Mike of Uke Republic are wonderful people to deal with.

... Can you string one left handed?

Anyone that can string a uke with their left hand is pretty talented... :D

Top Bottom