PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get a Makala Dolphin?

iDavid
04-22-2011, 11:15 PM
I got 4 for my family from MGM. A friend cam by today and want to get one for her daughter.

So, where do I get a Dolphin that has been set-up with upgraded strings?

rem50
04-23-2011, 01:04 AM
You can order one from North Carolina Ukulele academy online

Mason671
04-23-2011, 01:36 AM
rem50,
According to the NC UA Online Store, international customers get this message at Check-Out: "Sorry, “Makala MK-S Painted Series with Dolphin Shaped Bridge - Pink” doesn’t ship to Japan". Perhaps Mims Ukes on Ebay or Amazon.com should do it. iDavid, I hope your friend gets her Dolphin.

rem50
04-23-2011, 01:43 AM
rem50,
According to the NC UA Online Store, international customers get this message at Check-Out: "Sorry, “Makala MK-S Painted Series with Dolphin Shaped Bridge - Pink” doesn’t ship to Japan". Perhaps Mims Ukes on Ebay or Amazon.com should do it. iDavid, I hope your friend gets her Dolphin.

thanks, should have looked to where he was talking about

Susie A
04-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Mike @ UkeRepublic can help you out! He is great to do business with.

iDavid
04-23-2011, 02:05 AM
I'm not international

Mike has them?

Cool

Mim
04-23-2011, 02:06 AM
I have some dolphins as well. Let me know what you need. I need to work up a price (Kala just raised the dealer cost), but I got about 30 right now in about 6-7 colors.

haolejohn
04-23-2011, 03:16 AM
I have some dolphins as well. Let me know what you need. I need to work up a price (Kala just raised the dealer cost), but I got about 30 right now in about 6-7 colors.

so you have been hoarding them?

iDavid
04-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Looks like I misunderstood my wife. The friend didn't want one, the Mrs. wanted to get one for a gift, if they we not too expensive. Too much for a friend's kid's present...

my bad

Mim
04-23-2011, 08:52 AM
so you have been hoarding them?

Hahaha! Sort of! Yeah! See... I dont want to advertise them my usual way (ebay) because I dont like to sell them for that much. By the time I pay fees and what-not I have to price them too high. I dont mind selling them off-ebay. Just when you add the fees and what-not, they get too expensive that way :) Yes, I am a Dolphin hoarder!

fitncrafty
04-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Hahaha! Sort of! Yeah! See... I dont want to advertise them my usual way (ebay) because I dont like to sell them for that much. By the time I pay fees and what-not I have to price them too high. I dont mind selling them off-ebay. Just when you add the fees and what-not, they get too expensive that way :) Yes, I am a Dolphin hoarder!

Mim you sell dolphins? That is so incredibly good do know! Can you string one left handed?

Mim
04-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Mim you sell dolphins? That is so incredibly good do know! Can you string one left handed?

No problem there.

spots
04-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Both Mim of Mim's Ukes, and Mike of Uke Republic are wonderful people to deal with.

... Can you string one left handed?

Anyone that can string a uke with their left hand is pretty talented... :D