Long Way Down - July 31st

Poi Dog

Reaction score
Aloha All,

For any of you motorcycle enthusiasts like myself out there... I thought I'd pass on this tidbit of info for those who didn't know.

Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman's "Long Way Down" will be in theaters for a one day event on Thursday, July 31st, 2008! Click HERE to check for a theater location near you.

longwaydown.jpg

Here's a little summary of what the movie is about...

"In a follow-up to the documentary series "Long Way Round", actors and best friends Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman travel from John O'Groats, Scotland down to Cape Town, South Africa on motorcycles. They travel down through Europe and Africa, getting an up-close view of the local cultures. They also stop at various UNICEF projects to offer support and assistance to the children there." - imdb.com

328870.jpg

BTW - if you haven't seen the first series, "Long Way Round" - you will definitely want to whether you're a motorcycle enthusiast or not! It's a wonderful story of adventure on two wheels going around the world (England to New York - the LONG WAY ROUND). CLICK HERE to see the "Long Way Round" Trailer! CLICK HERE to see the "Long Way DOWN" Trailer!

ALSO - all proceeds to this Event goes to UNICEF! So hope some of you can make it!

Last edited:
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

This is a ONE DAY, ONE SHOW event! Great movie for a great cause (UNICEF)! I hope some of you can make it out to a theater near you tonight.

If anyone happens to be near Pembroke Pines, FL - our group from FloridaSportBikers.Com will be there!

Top Bottom