FS: KoAloha long-neck soprano with deluxe hardshell case

WestPhillyUke

Reaction score
Folks, this is an amazing ukulele that I LOVE and that I never thought I'd sell. But I am trying to downsize/simplify, and so my Collings will be my only concert-scale instrument. I bought this one new from Acoustic Vibes 6 mos ago, and it has been babied. It is still dead mint, strung with new Worth browns and sounds and plays AMAZING. I upgraded the case to a really super nice Oahu (one of the newer ones, and the best new uke cases available, imho).

Photo%20Apr%2023%2C%205%2015%2035%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Apr%2023%2C%205%2015%2054%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Apr%2023%2C%205%2016%2011%20PM.jpg

Uke and case are offered at $525 plus $20 shipping.

Thanks,

John

PM Sent - and y'all watch for my KoAloha concert to be for sale here soon. :)

John

Hooray, John. Well done!

May we assume this is sold?(although I wouldnt want to make an "ass" out of "u" & "me")
If in fact is is sold...is this a new record? 48 minutes from posting til sale? I

PM Sent - and y'all watch for my KoAloha concert to be for sale here soon. :)

DANG! That was fast! Beat me to it by about a mile!

If in fact is is sold...is this a new record? 48 minutes from posting til sale? I

Seems like I've seen a uke sell in less than 1/2 hour on this marketplace. Maybe a Tiki Flea?:anyone:

That is one of the prettiest ukes I have ever seen. Did Old Phart buy it?

May we assume this is sold?(although I wouldnt want to make an "ass" out of "u" & "me")

It's the quickest I've seen! I've sold 2 ukes where I was PM'd by the buyer quicker than 48 minutes, but ended up taking longer to actually sell due to the payment process (PM'ing Paypal address, etc.). My Kamaka tenor was posted 3/17 at 10:02 PM...got the PM from the buyer 3/17 10:32 PM...30 minutes. I received payment the next day. The quickest I've had though was my KoAloha crown bridge tenor...posted 9/4 7:16 PM...got the PM from the buyer 9/4 7:23...7 minutes is pretty dang fast. Didn't get payment though until 4 days later as it was an international sale and I had to get shipping information.

Yeah. I sold a custom painted Tiki Fluke here a while back in 8 minutes. But way to go Old Phart and West Philly. After all, "you snooze, you lose!"

Last edited:
I thought it was sold, but I haven't heard back from OldePhart...

OldePhart, did you get my reply to your PM?

John

Yep, money sent - sorry for the delay - I play in a praise band and have to get up at six and stumble off to rehearsal. :)

John

Hey John, Just wondering if you'd shipped yet. You were going to send me a tracking number yesterday and I haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks,
John

Never mind, just checked today and the tracking number finally showed up in PayPal. Now, if only the USPS actually updated tracking information. LOL

Thanks,
John

Last edited:

Nope! I sold my Eleuke in under 10 minutes from posting to sale a couple of months ago.

Heh, heh. Talk about maddening. I don't know why the USPS even uses tracking numbers since they never seem to update the tracking status until after the item is delivered. This one is still showing as "USPS contacted yada yada" - not even showing the package as having been picked up. When I bought the tenor from GMoney it showed up at a sort facility the day after he shipped, then nothing until after it was delivered to my door almost a week later. I guess it sat in the sorting facility for several days and then got teleported to my door...

JOhn

I think the tracking for USPS only shows delivery from my experience. It doesn't show "picked up" even when I know it has been picked up. I guess they can learn from Brown and Purple.

The only true tracking that the USPS has is on their express mail. Priority mail only shows that the package was delivered.

I sent a uke by overnight mail via USPS and it was delivered the next day but the tracking never showed it was picked up.

Top Bottom