Looking for a nice Tenor (mainland mahog?)

haolejohn

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My friend and I are looking at doing a trade. He wants to pick up the ukulele as a hobby and he is afraid of my ukes. So we are looking for a used Mainland Mahogany tenor with gloss or red cedar, or any other tenor with spruce top in the $300 range. Less is better. If you got one you are willing to let go. let me know.

Why is he afraid of your ukes? :confused:

There've been a few Kala thinline spruce top travel tenors here recently. I have one and they are very nice, very good players and quite loud.

He's never.played before and my ukes are quite expensive. i offered to restring my ana'ole for him but he said no.

Haolejohn, sent you a PM about my Kala Thinline Tenor. Also, I second SweetWaterBlue's suggestion. UkeRepublic carries a lot of different ukes and should have something in your friend's price range. Plus it's in Atlanta. You might be able to drive there and pick up something on the same day.

Yeah, was gonna say the basic tenor mainlaind mahogany tenor (customized-gloss or matte, choice of tuners) is only 250 brand new...and it feels like it's worth much more than that!

I have already contacted mike. I have a travel uke and he didn't want it. I know we can get a new but he wants used.
Yeah, was gonna say the basic tenor mainlaind mahogany tenor (customized-gloss or matte, choice of tuners) is only 250 brand new...and it feels like it's worth much more than that!

If you include solid spruce top with laminated body, many, many tenors below $300

Top Bottom