Black Bear Mahogany Soprano

H

Hippie Dribble

hi gang <SOLD>

I have a near brand new Black Bear mahogany soprano up for sale. NOW UP FOR AUCTION ON EVIL BAY: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120719944937&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Solid mahogany, rosewood fretboard, 15 frets (12 to the body), bone nut & saddle, aquila strings.

Had about an hour playing time. Some very light strum wear around soundhole but otherwise as new.

I will ship in a gorgeous yellow Vineyard premium hardshell case in mint condition.

some pictures...

DSCF6908.jpgDSCF6906.jpgDSCF6905.jpgDSCF6903.jpg

Asking $300 split shipping. BARGAIN!!!

thanks for looking. any questions, more pics etc please PM me. eugene

Last edited:
Wow Eugene you got some great deals here. Lucky folks who will be taking advantage of the deals. This one I would love but I am plum out of money. It most be hard to let go of them. Once they are gone though I bet you will be fine with it. Good luck my friend.

Nice uke. That is a great deal. My Black Bear koa uke is my favorite soprano!

But I really don't need a mahogany one......do I? :D

Wow wee wonder why no one snapped this deal yet....has anyone seen the prices of these ukes on FMM....

I just noticed that it has a string-through-top bridge similar to the ones made by Dave at Waverly Street. Only way to go...!!!

BUUUUUMP

PRICE DROP: $300 (split shipping)

These sell for $450 normally. This price means you are basically getting a case and shipping for free with a virtual brand new uke...anyone? I can't go any lower than this.

Last edited:
Wow. I can't believe this Black Bear uke is still available.....at that price. unreal!

BUUUUUUMP...oops, pardon...that was last night's garlic. :eek:

Still here. still sounds sweet. still a bargain. Please rescue this from the clutches of evil bay.... :uhoh:

Do you have any links with a sound file?

does anyone know if one still gets clobbered with import tax into UK on non-business purchases of this sort of value?
And are your dollar prices AUS or US?!

sorry EDW, no sound file. I have no idea how to do it. I will do a short youtube demo if it still won't sell.

pondweed, I have no idea what import costs you may or may not be up for in your country, guess you'd have to check that out yourself. I am asking in AUS dollars. (though really, with an item of this cost the extra to pay is going to be fairly negligible)

Thanks for the questions all! :)

BUMP.

a few more days then off to evil bay...

PM Sent, curious about exchange rate and shipping costs.

If anyone is considering a Martin S-1 (made in Mexico I believe), this USA, luthier-made, Black Bear would be a much better choice, for about the same $.

Man, I can't believe nobody jumped on this - only reason I didn't was that I just really don't care for the short scale of a soprano. I find my pudgy little fingers get all tangled up on one. Even so, I had to step on my hands and remind myself that it would mostly sit in the case to stop myself from buying this.

Top Bottom