How many people remember when the forum used to look like this?

Remember this look?

• Heck yeah Old School UU is back!

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • What is dis?

Votes: 29 45.3%

• Total voters

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
How many people remember when the forum looked like it does now? Sorry it took so long to get back to the old school look, lets bring back the old school vibe! :D

Whoops didn't set the old theme to default so the old new design kept showing up.

I don't remember but as it came up, I got worried that something way wrong with my new computer!! ha.. glad to see this post!

I don't remember but as it came up, I got worried that something way wrong with my new computer!! ha.. glad to see this post!

1600+ posts you should have been here a lot longer haha. nice avatar btw, looks like alex ross's wonder woman.

I don't, but it is cool!
(1st thought was that my computer had "burped"!)

1600+ posts you should have been here a lot longer haha. nice avatar btw, looks like alex ross's wonder woman.

Some days I play to many word games! Add's up fast huh?

Yup I believe that it is Alex Ross's Wonder Woman... He's one of my favorites for sure! Amazing artist!

I do and I love it. I love most things retro, but especially Retro UU!

I do and I love it. I love most things retro, but especially Retro UU!

I have to admit, when I ran the update which allowed me to switch it back to the old layout then looked at the forum, it brought me back to Thanksgiving weekend of 07 when I was coding this up at my parents' house.

LOVE IT!!! Love retro too. 70's was the decade and I wish we were still there. Only thing is the red should be orange!!!! I used to have brown and orange floral printed curtains in my van. Gee I miss them days.... :)

I think it is better than the Black background.... (Wasn't there in 2007, so this is new to me)

I think it is better than the Black background.... (Wasn't there in 2007, so this is new to me)

Me too, but I like the way it looks now better.

All That red.... I thought it was some warning on my computer and was unsure about proceeding. Personally I don't like.... But can get used to it.

As some have said, this is much easier to read. I would also vote to keep it. I am not a big fan of brown, but for this site it works. :)

All That red.... I thought it was some warning on my computer and was unsure about proceeding. Personally I don't like.... But can get used to it.
When I signed in to check undie results I said..."ohh yeah!!!"
Maybe this will help usher in the old vibes as well.

Top Bottom