Aloha Festival, SF, Aug 2-3

Shantelle and I will be there on Sat! I've been told that there are tons of ppl jammin and a lot of uke performances.

I might go, but only if I have someone else go with me haha

Shoots! come wid us! haha. if u dun wanna drive, then bart to dc an roll wid us. I'm sure I can convice Russ to bring Mrs Russ to come an chill, huh Russ?

went both days last year. didn't see alot of ukes there, but i didn't go looking for people jamming. there was only 2 vendors i think. one was the jumping flea and there was this other guy selling his own ukes , mostly walnut ukes. looking forward to going again this year. hopefully will see other:music: uu people there.

Well, I'll try to make it, but I'm not sure which day yet... I'll be sure to wear my brown UU hoodie!

If I go it would be on a Sunday afternoon. I have to attend 2 weddings on Saturday. :nana:

If I go it would be on a Sunday afternoon. I have to attend 2 weddings on Saturday. :nana:

Man! Everyone's gettin tied down! Silly fools! lol

Have fun, bruh! In case I haven't said it, maraming salamat po parang mga bur!

married is the new single, player! haha. you're next!

yeah, thanks Alden for the beers. i owe you six!

had to cool you down after the solo you did with the impromptu jam session with Aldrine at the hukilau show - was a vid ever posted of it?

you can just hit me back next jam session.

Entertainment schedule can be found here and there will be a Ukulele Workshop with Hiram Bell @ 3 PM - 3:50 PM on Saturday and 2 PM - 2:50 PM on Sunday.

Top Bottom