Mother Ukers website and vidoes

yodasoldier

Reaction score
Hi folks been busy building a website for my band the Mother Ukers...site is only small and basic at the mo but we hope to get gigs and use it to promote our brand of 'Ukular Fusion' ; )
would appreciate any comments or thoughts...done a few small gigs already and thoroughly enjoying it:D
http://www.motherukers.com

I saw you at the Cellar Bar the other night, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Good stuff!

(p.s. I'm not a stalker. Honest).

I think you website is fantastic. I give it an A+ . It is fun and informative. I love the movable buttons. It is easy to navigate. The video is great. I am always in a hurry and if something doesn't captivate pretty fast I move on and often even if I like a video if it isn't really really good I don't stay for the whole video. I am still listening to yours as I type and you are giving a nice blend of your music. I would hire you in a heartbeat. Excellent job!

thanks

Thanks !
Tothere simon ....cool to find a local bournmeouth dude on here glad you enjoyed the gig..we had a great time : )
Roxhum thanks for you comments glad you enjoyed the videos...wasnt too sure if three blokes in a shed would be captivating enough ...hope to add more and more content to the site soon ....must record a cd though first
Cheers,
Yodasoldier

Ahhh you three blokes sound great and are fun to watch. It is all about the fun factor in my book. I look forward to a CD and good luck to you on your endeavor.

Great job on the website. I like the movable buttons too, the information and sense of humor is great too!
Plus, you guys are good.. Guy in the middle has quite a great singing voice! Best of luck!

Top Bottom