2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs!!!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Who you got going all the way?

My perennial answer: Anyone but Detroit

i rarely follow hockey but if any1 wins i would want the ducks to win. I wish portland would pick up a hockey team. We have a hockey team thats equivalent to the triple A of baseball league here which are cool to go to but its no nhl.

Obviously Detroit. But my second choice would be Vancouver.

Absolutely not the Penguins! We already know that if they get kicked out they'll blame it on not having Malkin and Crosby.:rolleyes:

Uh Ryan, what the heck? Hockey in Kauai? I live in LA now and I still couldn't tell you how many players are on the ice at full strength.

When I was at USC my friend, who was also from Hawaii, got two tickets for a King's game at the Forum. We went to the game and after the first two periods we were looking at each other with the, 'Is the game over?" expressions. It didn't look like anyone else was leaving so we stuck around and found out there is a third period!

I'm a Kings fan but it would be pretty miraculous if they went all the way seeing as they lost their top two scorers before the playoffs started. They're hanging in against the Sharks though!

I'm a Kings fan but it would be pretty miraculous if they went all the way seeing as they lost their top two scorers before the playoffs started. They're hanging in against the Sharks though!

Were you originally from California? Why no love for the Caps?

Obviously Detroit. But my second choice would be Vancouver.

Absolutely not the Penguins! We already know that if they get kicked out they'll blame it on not having Malkin and Crosby.:rolleyes:

The Wings and the Canucks are my two most hated teams. Wings because my brother used to cheer for them because they were so dominant in the 90s. And Canucks because of Todd Bertuzzi and the rivalries with the avalanche and other NW Conf teams.

Haha, Sorry Ryan.

I'd still take the 90's wings over the current lineup anyday.

I must confess that I do own a Colorado Avalance jersey though.

Haha, Sorry Ryan.

I'd still take the 90's wings over the current lineup anyday.

I must confess that I do own a Colorado Avalance jersey though.

90s Wings were unstoppable, and I think they could have been even more dominant if Konstantinov wasn't in that horrible accident. He was a beast.

I completely agree.

The only way that team would have been better is if Datsuyk was magically added to the Russian awesomeness of the 90's.

On another note, I would be completely happy if the Lightning (yes I own their jersey too) were to win the cup. I've always liked Martin St. Louis and now they have a couple others on the team that I like.

On another note, I would be completely happy if the Lightning (yes I own their jersey too) were to win the cup. I've always liked Martin St. Louis and now they have a couple others on the team that I like.

St. Louis kind of falls into the same category as Tim Thomas for me where I just want them to win because they are not supposed to be in the NHL (too small, too old) but yet have made it, earned their place and are assets to their respective teams. Cheer for em both.

That Blackhawks Canucks game was redonculous yesterday. Too bad the Hawks couldn't pull it off in OT, I can't even remember when a team came back from a 3-0 series lead, would have been legendary.

Boston Bruins...all the way!!!!!

bostonbruins.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom