Happy Easter.

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I know there are some of no faith, and others of different faiths, and to those, this is a testiment of my own. I respect all faiths, please also respect mine.

That said,

I hope everyone has a blessed day today. This is a sacred day for us Christians, and the day our Lord rose from the grave to walk the earth for 40 days until he ascended into heaven to sit on the right side of his Father until he returns for us.

For those that are not Christian or follow the Christian faith. I also hope you have a blessed day as well.

God Bless..

He is Risen! He is Risen indeed! Happy Easter, Tudorp.

And to all our UU clan, may the promise of Easter fill your hearts as well.

Mahalo!

:):music:Aloha Bruddah tudorp,
May you and your family have a blessed Easter!! Happy Strummings. too..

(I feel guilty for not going to a service.) Happy Easter, Tudorp

Thanks Tudorp, may the peace of Christ be with you and all my fellow ukers.

Happy Easter all hope you have a happy day.

He is risen indeed!

[22]*“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know—[23]*this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. [24]*God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.
(Acts 2:22-24 ESV)

Happy Easter! While I am not Christian, I respect any holiday that results in a nice family gathering :) Have a good day!

Happy Resurrection Sunday, y'all! I got to the church around 7:45 this morning for rehearsal - first one there - discovered that the storms last night had knocked out our power and it was still out. Got to hand it to the crews that were out working all night; a lineman showed up about 9AM and replaced the fuse out on the transformer so we didn't have to switch to an unrehearsed acoustic set in a candlelit sanctuary after all!

John

I know there are some of no faith...
...but we still respect that others have faith, so a happy Easter to you from an unrepentant atheist uke player...

I'm not a Christian, either, but what the hay, Happy Easter. I was attending to a very religious patient last week, and her daughter said "I'm Catholic, my mom is Pentecostal, what are you?" To which I replied "Lesbian". You should have heard them roar with laughter.

I'm not a Christian, either, but what the hay, Happy Easter. I was attending to a very religious patient last week, and her daughter said "I'm Catholic, my mom is Pentecostal, what are you?" To which I replied "Lesbian". You should have heard them roar with laughter.

lol... I have always said I was a hopeless Leisbian myself, so Christains do have a sense of humor.. lol

Happy Easter!

To celebrate here is one of my recent favorite songs i am working on, a Hawaiian hymn, I think this gal does a wonderful job, very inspiring.

for those who don't know hawaiian here some of the lyrics with translation (though she does leave out the second verse)
http://www.huapala.org/Ia/Iesu_Me_Ke_Kanaka.html

Happy Easter to all. It's THE day for people of the Christian faith. Even though down in OZ we are heading into winter, up north you guys are into a budding springtime and Easter always reminds me of new beginnings. I think it's perhaps a more appropriate time for making resolutions than the new year even. Blessings by the armful to all the UU ohana. The UU has enriched my life in so many lovely ways and Jesus is my Saviour. Good reasons to be thankful. And bless you brother Tony. Your witness in this place is awesome. Thanks for the video wolfybau. That was a truly beautiful and precious song sung by an angel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom