I'll Never Find Another You (the Seekers)

Aloha John,
Just loved it..wow it sounded great and Siany sounds awesome just as you...how creative the PIP....
Is this girl the one from Philly??? Mahalo for sharing, Happy Strummings..MM Stan

This is amazing! You guys are fantastic together!!!! Makes me want to go back to my childhood home. Wow!!!

Thanks for the nice feedback! Siany is from Australia, which is fitting because the Seekers came from Australia, too!

Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!

I so remember my older sisters singing this song. Great job and your voices meld very nicely.

That was fabulous. Only problem was I could not stop my wife singing along so I'll have to play it again.:) Very well done and we love Siany's voice.

That was a real pleasure to listen to. One of my very favourites.

Can you play the Seekers' "A World of Our Own"? I love that one too.

Thanks, Gillian! That's a nice suggestion! I'm definitely hoping to do another collaboration with Siany.

As usual, John, that was another very entertaining performance. I love that song, and you guys make it sound like it was written for the two of you! And thanks for the introduction to Siany. (My only teeny teeny nit is that I had to find the chords so I could play along.) Keep up the great work and thanks for posting!

Thank you! I've posted the lyrics and chords in the info section of the video on YouTube (I prefer the key of C when I sing it myself, but Siany wanted to go with the key of A).

Wow that was beautiful. Siany has a beautiful voice.

Absolutely beautiful!

Top Bottom