The old days, first threads?

The first link is an interesting thread and looking through it, I wonder where those folks are and what they're doing? Really nostalgic because it was such a small and closer community then. I remember when we were trying to get 2000 members, then 5000 and so on. Look at us now.

I'm only new, but I've watched other forums grow from the beginning to huge to small again.

Just looked at the current stats for this one...

Members:38,867 Active Members:3,915

That's quite a huge number! Anyone know how it calculates "active" members?

Ive only been around since October but those first threads were really intresting.

I'm only new, but I've watched other forums grow from the beginning to huge to small again.

Just looked at the current stats for this one...

Members:38,867 Active Members:3,915

That's quite a huge number! Anyone know how it calculates "active" members?

I think it is you are an active member if you have posted in the last 7 days.

When we upgraded the site, most of the old posts were sent to archives so you can't actively search them with the forum search function. It was just one of the many headaches from upgrading to vBulletin 4. The old posts are still there just have to find them via google by searching

site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum whatever you're searching for

When we upgraded the site, most of the old posts were sent to archives so you can't actively search them with the forum search function. It was just one of the many headaches from upgrading to vBulletin 4. The old posts are still there just have to find them via google by searching

site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum whatever you're searching for
Mahalo Rayan for the info....will keep it in mind....awww shucks...MM Stan

Top Bottom