Issue 19 of Ukulele Player Magazine is LIVE

Pippin

Reaction score
http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

We did not have a Kala Uke to give away this issue (first time since issue two, but we have lots of great news, reviews, and a BIG Send-Off for MusicGuyMic... gonna miss you, MGM.

Check out the aNueNue Vision 1879-- sweet uke.

Ohana's SK-38 (Martin #2 knock-off at a fantastic price point!)

More...

Yeah, I love it when a new issue comes out!

Aloha Mickey,
Thank you for sharing...always looking forward to it..and I wish Mike the best and a speedy recovery....Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Thanks for the update Mickey . . .

Awesome Mickey. This mag is brilliant and always looked forward to in our home. :)

Once again, super job, Mickey. Great read.

Although, I have to admit #17 will always be my favorite of mine...:)

See you 'round cow-town,

Mike

Once again, super job, Mickey. Great read.

Although, I have to admit #17 will always be my favorite of mine...:)

See you 'round cow-town,

Mike

Thanks, Mike. Seventeen was a great issue for a lot of reasons. Eighteen was big in terms of downloads. This issue will be big, too, because of Lyle Ritz. Austin did a fantastic job on the article. Not to mention aNueNue's wonderful Vision 1879 ukulele and Ohana's Martin #2 copy-- both great ukes. The Kala uke did not arrive in time, but that's okay. I am sure that we will more than make up for it.

Mickey...

Is it just me, or was this issue GINORMOUS?! I read and read, then noticed that my scrollbar was only about halfway down...

Woo hoo!!! A new issue... I'm downloading now for reading tonight. Thanks once again... can't wait to read the Lyle article. :)

Great article about Lyle Ritz. Never heard the story in this detail before. And then the big surpise (at least for me) in the end: "began work on the successful Jumpin’ Jim’s Ukulele Masters series of solo arrangement books to which he has now contributed three outstanding volumes". Wait, 3? I have 2, and I thought this was all. Now I found there's an ORANGE BOOK. Just ordered it, can't wait to get it :)

Great article about Lyle Ritz. Never heard the story in this detail before. And then the big surpise (at least for me) in the end: "began work on the successful Jumpin’ Jim’s Ukulele Masters series of solo arrangement books to which he has now contributed three outstanding volumes". Wait, 3? I have 2, and I thought this was all. Now I found there's an ORANGE BOOK. Just ordered it, can't wait to get it :)

Thanks, Michael. I wrote the article on Lyle and I'm glad you enjoyed it, despite its length!

Thanks again, Pippin. I love when these come out.

I didn't find it lengthy at all. Exciting read from the beginning to the end. Well, at least for Lyle Ritz fans like me. I don't know how many times I have listened to How about Uke?

Now try to get an interview with Ohta-San ;)

Top Bottom