Need info on uke

Did you already win this uke? regardless, you will love it. you are right it is a huge upgrade from what you have...and if you are anything like the rest of us, this uke will just make you want another uke. Maybe a tenor, or a soprano, mahogany, or cedar, or mango or spruce....so don't worry that this one isn't perfect, there are plenty more in your future.

you'll be very happy. Mike always does a nice set up.:bowdown:

I already won this one. I hear really good things about kala. Here and other internet research. I saw some really nice Kamaka and koaloha Ukes that were just too far out of my price range especially for my experience. Im learning pretty fast though. So as I progress I guess I probably will venture into new purchases. Is the particular one that I bought pretty decent for the price range? What would you have bought for under $300?

Did you already win this uke? regardless, you will love it. you are right it is a huge upgrade from what you have...and if you are anything like the rest of us, this uke will just make you want another uke. Maybe a tenor, or a soprano, mahogany, or cedar, or mango or spruce....so don't worry that this one isn't perfect, there are plenty more in your future.

u knocked it right outta the ball park! I wish some one would have told me this when i bought my 2nd ukulele! it would have made choosing a lot easier!

For $300, Mike would of probably suggested the Kala with Cedar top. My 11yo son needed a new uke so this was Mikes suggestion. KA-KC-CT. I think that was the model....it was a concert.

I hope you got your order or purchase in before Mike left. He is on the mainland for a convention and wont be back till August 4th.

Please post pics of your uke when you get it.

I'll definitely post pics. I think I got him right before he left. I got a tracking number and it shows a definite delivery tomorrow! Thanks for the info.

congrats on your new uke. u can't go wrong with kalas and MGM.

I bought a Kala mahog laminate soprano yesterday as a gift for my best friend (a new dad) and I was actually shocked at how nice it was for an imported instrument that cost 60 bucks! Kala rukes!

Top Bottom