I want this...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I need this as bad as I need a pair of bright colored spandex. But, I want this thing. It is calling to me. I am going for it. Wish me luck..

Do I see a mate for Bango in my near future?

BangoJr.jpg

Of course you need that, Tony. And it really doesn't seem to be in too bad shape, either. Nice metal pot, 16 j-hooks, tail piece is there, head shws wear, but it is intact...

How are the fretboard and tuning pegs?

And where did you find the beast?

-Kurt

(No, I won't be bidding against you if I know where it is - I've got 8 in the house now, and at least 3 need work (one seriously!), so I've put the brakes on the UAS.

For now.

-Kurt

Its on Ebay. Not sure where it is at, didn't really look. It looks pretty complete. Fretboard looks kinda dry, but may be ok. It has the old type tuning pegs, Not sure of they work ok, but they are there. Looks like a wooden nut. Of course needs a bridge, but I have a few of those laying around I could re-work for it.. The skin, might be ok, hard to tell. Sometimes natural skin heads have blotches like that if it is from an animal with spots. Or, it just might be stained, or bad. No telling, but I would be looking to do a restoration on it anyway.

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Go for it Bruddah..looks to be complete except the bridge...what brand was it?? good luck on the bidding...MM Stan

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Go for it Bruddah..looks to be complete except the bridge...what brand was it?? good luck on the bidding...MM Stan

Thay called it a "Bell", but I am kinda thinking it is probably a different model from Slinglerland, not the traditional "Maybell" one ya see allot. It has a weird headstock. I have seen the headstock before, but can't remember when or where..

Okay...if we're down to a choice between that and brightly colored spandex... Buy. The. Uke! :biglaugh:

I need this as bad as I need a pair of bright colored spandex. But, I want this thing. It is calling to me. I am going for it. Wish me luck..

I hope you realize that if you win it you have to post a photo of yourself playing it while wearing bright colored spandex.

Well, your saved. Ya don't have to see me play it in Spandex. Lost it. It was mine for about 30 seconds at the end, but doubled in price in the last 10 seconds. Oh well..

Top Bottom