I feel honored in a weird way.

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Today I packaged up my 1st Sold new solid wood uke since my new uke journey. I thought it was really "odd", but at the same time kinda thought it was sorta cool, and some may even call it a "sign". Monday, I will be sending my #1 out to no other place than Hawaii". Yeah, I have my 1st bought and paid for Uke since I started this venture and it is going to Hawaii. How cool is THAT? ;)

Way to go, Tony!

That was Number 1 - Should be at #25 within 2 months!

-Kurt

Aloha Tudorp,
Congrats on your MILESTONE. It's cool that it's going to the birthplace of the uke, shows that we members love and respect you, your integrity, your honesty, your opinion, and your word. Keep on keep'in on...................BO..................

Aloha Tudorp,
You have made great strides in your health and life in the past 6 months...I am glad to see you're doing so well..Good luck in your new business venture and may it prosper....MM Stan
In Hawaii..hmmm wonder if the mailman might make a mistake and deliver it here...lol...

Wow, cool! Congratulations. Be well and prosper...

Aloha Tudorp,
wonder if the mailman might make a mistake and deliver it here...lol...
If he does, enjoy it. It was a nice one. The Acacia one I showed here a week or so ago. The wife didn't want to let it go, and was hoping that one wouldn't sell.. lol.. She gets more attached to stuff like that than I do.. This could be a problem.. hahah

Top Bottom