Song Help Request Uke lesson 37 tears in heaven

Squid503

Reaction score
Hearing the play along version was what got me into the uke. My brother past away on march 11 2011 at the age of 20 from cancer after two years of battling it and i heard that version and it took my breathe away. I was so inspired to pick up a ukulele from that point. Now i use the uke not only for enjoyment but to help me out when im down and missing him. He turns 21 on the 28 of this month and i really wanna play him the song on his birthday at his grave (and pour some out on his grave for his 21st ofcourse). I got the picking part pretty much down. However, aldrine never mentions how many times you play each each chord and in what order. Im just checking if any1 made a post to tell you the order and how many times to pluck it. I know you can watch the the play along version and count it out but being a beginner that will take a little more time than it should. If not no worries, im sure i can figure it out with time. Also, i am giving no discredit to aldrines lessons which are great and very helpful.
Thanks guys
Squid

thanks stan, those are some sweets songs, ill have to give em a try

Top Bottom