Song Help Request Don't Worry Baby - by the Beach Boys

wolfybau

Reaction score
I realy love these gal's rendition of the song.

I have tryed to find the sheet music chords for it but non that I've found sound right. The chords they are using look basic,the main verse just looks like an E, A, & B, but when I play it, and try singign along to it, it doesnt sound right.

Is the gal strumming using a lowGCEA tuning or something else? it also sounds like it might be detuned a half step? Or is that a baritone/dgbe and I am way off?

am I close on any of my guesses?

I'm having a total brain malfunction on this one. :eek:

any help appreciated.

You can try this one from UG - Don't Worry Baby and if it doesn't suit your vocals, use the transposing tool in the menu bar. Have fun . . .

I realy love these gal's rendition of the song.

I have tryed to find the sheet music chords for it but non that I've found sound right. The chords they are using look basic,the main verse just looks like an E, A, & B, but when I play it, and try singign along to it, it doesnt sound right.

Is the gal strumming using a lowGCEA tuning or something else? it also sounds like it might be detuned a half step? Or is that a baritone/dgbe and I am way off?

am I close on any of my guesses?

I'm having a total brain malfunction on this one. :eek:

any help appreciated.

I would say, never mind what they are doing, whether they have low or high G, whether they are tuned up or down. Decide what you want to do. To get the chords just type into google, "don't worry baby chords" and choose the top one. This works every time in my experience. The chords are right. It is really a matter of how you play it. These girls sing it well, but do you really want to sound like them? Do it your way. Keep it simple if you like. As Kanaka916 says, if it is the wrong key for your voice, transpose it.

thanks Ken, yes i used that video as example because of the versions i've heard, its the closest to what I want and the key, and the written versions Id found didnt sound right to me, or the sound i was looking for, sorry. I tryed just workign it out on my own but wasnt very sucessful. Mabee I just put this one on back burner for now.

Top Bottom