Custom Fluke "Samuel Flores" with Form Fitting Rastafari Gig Bag!

alastairbird

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my custom designed Tenor Fluke Ukulele and Gig Bag.

The art was created using selected works by artist Samuel Flores. The bag was custom designed and hand-made in Indonesia.

Although the the Uke is slightly used, it is still in great condition (the art especially) and looks fantastic in your hands as well as the wall. The art is one of a kind, professionally applied and sealed.

The Gig bag is made largely from surfboard bag material, which makes them waterproof, scratch-proof, and very strong. Also contains a front pocket for picks, tuner, harmonica, etc.

No loss in sound quality whatsoever.

Don't let this work of art slip through your fingers.
Asking $400 or best offer.

P1000114.jpg
[/IMG]

P1000113.jpg

And the Gig Bag.

P1010330.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010332.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow. That is a really amazing piece of artwork. Gorgeous uke. I'm sure lots of people will be very happy this is for sale.

This ukulele calls to me. Something about it just whispers for me to buy it and add it to the wandering collection...the artwork haunts me. But I just purchased something else...I wonder how difficult it would be to paint something like that on my guitalele....

My guess is that you don't want to really sell it.
I will offer $100 + Shipping to Normal, IL

My guess is that you don't want to really sell it.
I will offer $100 + Shipping to Normal, IL

The Uke alone is worth more than that.
Not to mention it's a work of art.... $100, dream on dude.

Sorry no rosewood fretboard or pickup this time. I am thinking of doing more, perhaps on the new solid wood Flukes. If you have any ideas for a theme let me know!

A new one is $220
So you think cutting out some picture and glueing it on adds $180?
Good luck.

A new one is $220
So you think cutting out some picture and glueing it on adds $180?
Good luck.

No, I don't and they aren't glued on pictures. The Uke also comes with a one of a kind, hand made gig-bag you won't be able to find anywhere else. I also don't recall every saying it was non-negotiable.

You obviously aren't interested, why don't you spend your time somewhere else?

that fluke is drop dead beautiful. I am new to the ukulele world and never really liked fleas/flukes but i have changed my mind after seeing this 1. If you still have this in a month i will buy it for i will be working again then.

No, I don't and they aren't glued on pictures. The Uke also comes with a one of a kind, hand made gig-bag you won't be able to find anywhere else. I also don't recall every saying it was non-negotiable.

You obviously aren't interested, why don't you spend your time somewhere else?

I am not a huge fan of people being duped either. You can see the edges of the cut out layered "Art", note that I was interested in it for maybe $160, and that would have been a high price. and that is not a custom gig bag, saw about 100 of that on display at NAMM. I am not trolling you, I was truly interested until you decided to be all on the defense.

The exceptional artwork and the cool bag are worth a lot.
More to some than others.
I'll bet you get a good price for it.

Top Bottom