Mahalo Aldrine and Ryan

lancemanion

Reaction score
If there is one thing I have learned over the last couple of days, it is I have been taking UU for granted. I want to personally thank Aldrine and Ryan for all the time they have put into this incredible website and I am happy to sign up for the premium membership.

"Climate Change" - In another thread someone mentioned the "climate change" he was feeling in the forums lately, but for every negative post there are many, many, many more trying to spread Aloha. As someone who is on the forum nearly everyday I still remember being shocked and saddened when u********* posted what I considered the first negative post I had ever seen on UU. The post was in response to a contest you held. I chose to send him a private message instead of adding fuel to his post. He responded to me and was civil, however he honestly didn't get it. The point is there will always be those who "don't get it". Don't let those few who don't get it blind you to the fact that there are many of us out there who truly appreciate the time and genius that you are sharing with us.

Once again, thank you for creating this website, thank you for coming to California so we could see you live at Mike's, thank you for saving the day at the Reno Uke Fest when Jake had to cancel, thank you for taking time out of your jam session to talk to me and my son, sign his uke and even listen to him play a song he learned from one of your lessons. We can't wait to see you guys live again, Logan (my son) has been learing "Bodysurfing" with the dream of one day being able to jam with you.

Maybe when they do the Cali tour this year . . . I'm a hoping.

Yes, thank you thank you thank you SO VERY MUCH! The uke has been a healing thing for me, I will never play it really well but the pure enjoyment and the music of others has widened my world and brought joy and light and enthusiasm and peace back into my life. And I've found some good friends. How can I put a price on that?:agree::worship::cheers:

Thanks to the UU staff and all the modz and everyone involved in this forum. Your all great.

Top Bottom