Daily Ukulele April 26th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

Yes, I'm back along with the DU. I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone who sent well wishes, prayers, even played songs on their Ukes for me. I really appreciate it. It's been a hard two weeks, but I am on the road to recovery now!

Anyway, here's todays:

Page Number: 176
Song: Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?

Inspiration:

Nice video :D

Oh Joey it is wonderful to see you back!!!

Thanks for the post Joey. Ditto to what Roxie said. We've missed you buddy. So pleased to hear you're getting on top of this gradually, physically and mentally I hope. Great video for today. :)

Oh Joey it is wonderful to see you back!!!

It's good to be back :D

Wow! Great video too. Thanks!

Thanks for the post Joey. Ditto to what Roxie said. We've missed you buddy. So pleased to hear you're getting on top of this gradually, physically and mentally I hope. Great video for today. :)

Glad you both liked the video! Yus, it will be a bit of an uphill struggle, but I'm taking it one step at a time and today has been good :D

Joey, How wonderful to see you up and around again! You're an inspiration to those of us whose life challenges pale in comparison to frail health. Mahalos!

Welcome back! So good to see you.

Hi everyone :D

Yes, I'm back along with the DU. I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone who sent well wishes, prayers, even played songs on their Ukes for me. I really appreciate it. It's been a hard two weeks, but I am on the road to recovery now!

Welcome back, Joey. We've missed you!

-Kurt

Yay! Joey's back with the daily! :) Welcome back, been playing songs in your direction over the pond!

Top Bottom