PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Jammin

Barry Sholder
04-26-2011, 06:39 AM
Isthere anyone jammin in the Atlanta area these days? There used to be some on the Square in Marrietta but don't know who the organizer is to contact.

Gmoney
04-26-2011, 06:51 AM
Isthere anyone jammin in the Atlanta area these days? There used to be some on the Square in Marrietta but don't know who the organizer is to contact.

Mike at Uke Republic is the "organizer" - we were back at Marietta last week. "SweetWaterBlue" is usually there as well as Richard Peoples (don't know his UU moniker). We are all also on Facebook & I usually watch it for when we meet. Check out Uke Republic's Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/UKE-Republic/255643082149

Another group meeting regularly in ATL is the "Da Kine Ukers" group created by Uncle Wally Choi. They meet on the East side of ATL & their Facebook page is here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Da-Kine-Ukers/153748541350392

Mahalo

haolejohn
04-26-2011, 07:07 AM

I live in Dallas, WE used to meet at the Hiram StarBucks as well. If you are interested in that let me know. We met one week in Hiram and the next in Marietta.

SweetWaterBlue
04-26-2011, 07:13 AM
What those two said. I live in Smyrna. Weather is nice now, so the Marietta Square is great again, but Hiram is closer for some. Welcome aboard.

Barry Sholder
04-26-2011, 07:53 AM
I've tried Mike a couple of times with no response. Must be busy. Now that I know the Marietta Square is on again on Tues after the NBA playoffs are over I'll be there with my gourdies.

haolejohn
04-26-2011, 08:46 AM
I've tried Mike a couple of times with no response. Must be busy. Now that I know the Marietta Square is on again on Tues after the NBA playoffs are over I'll be there with my gourdies.

Not just there. hiram too:) The square is difficult for me to come to with my new baby but Hiram is right there.

Gmoney
04-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Not just there. hiram too:) The square is difficult for me to come to with my new baby but Hiram is right there.

Where the heck is Hiram??

haolejohn
04-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Where the heck is Hiram??

out here. Not there.