Just in case you hadn't seen this...

Rzr

Reaction score
My UU brother and I were watching Aldrine stream live last night when he played a song I commented on that I would like to learn. My UU brother said if I found good chords to let him know. The song was very familiar and it wasn't until he mentioned chords that I realized I had tried to learn this song when I first was learning uke and joined UU. I remembered that there was a lesson for the song and looked it up.

Here is the part you may not know about. A nice boy has mad a list of all the live lessons that can be found here. http: //www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?31823-Full-List-of-Live-Lessons Thank you smithpaul60! You rock!

Oh, and thank you to UU for making the lessons in the first place! You guys rock too!

It's a sticky folks . . . like a should read before going any further.

Thanks, Ramon.

What's amazing to me is how WELL Aldrine taught that lesson.
What I mean is... like... I have the attention span of a gnat, especially when going over something I already know, like chord shapes, etc.

But I found myself paying attention to the lesson, all the way through.

When I meet Aldrine at UWC (HINT! HINT! That's right, Aldrine! You BETTER BE COMING TO UWC! I heard you sing it last night on your stream and you said it so it must be true so we'll see you there! You said it!), I'm gonna get him to tell me which UUU thing I should sign up for, then sign up for it.

I'm at the point where my desire to get better has overridden my overwhelming belief in how awesome I really am! *lol*

Boy, it'll sure be great to see Aldrine at UWC...

Heeheeeee

Top Bottom